we’re playing injustice
donnie (the dog) doesn’t like batman’s bat whistle
I just finished a two thousand word essay for Sociology which I titled “Holy Hyper-sexualisation, Batman! A look into how sexual scripts determine how we learn to express ourselves sexually and how comic books reflect the cultural changes which edit these sexual scripts over time.” and the entire appendix consisted of only one image.
I love my sociology class.
It happened in the midst of a massive crowd scene on Wall Street in Manhattan, during a fight sequence between their two characters.
“It was the first time I ever heard Christian say he was tired,” Hardy remembers. “I was watching him for however many months getting beaten up and wet and cold, and he never said anything. Inside, I was dying, but I was thinking, ‘This can’t bother me because he’s not bothered.’ But on Wall Street, he just turned and said, ‘You know what? I’m exhausted.’ I said, ‘Me too.’”
“We stopped the fight and started hugging each other,” Bale adds.
Wouldn’t this be the best end to a superhero movie ever? Hero and villain stop fighting because they’re tired, and just hug it out.
Mahhh did this ages ago when I first found out that Tim was getting Robin ripped away from him but never posted it. It was just a really quick angry thingy so I don’t really like it all that much but hey, it’s there so enjoy.
- The Movie
- Joseph Gordon Levitt who was not only in the movie but also in like 3 trailers before it started so points for you baby. Also, his role in the movie WHICH I REALLY WANT TO GO INTO DETAIL WITH ALL MY THEORIES AND IDEAS AND JUST SAJLHDSFLKAJS MOMENTS but I won’t because this is spoiler free. I just love Joseph -pats the precious-
- HOLLY. I don’t count this as a spoiler because IMBD tells you she’s in the movie but HOLLY MY PRECIOUS CAT BABY I LOVE YOU. YOU LITTLE BLONDE THING.
- Selena Kyle you sly kitten.
- I still love the Scarecrow.
- The Joker and the Red Hood who sat next to each other in the audience sharing popcorn and nachos and otherwise being annoyingly friendly for people who try to kill each other (and one of which who succeeded.)
- Christian Bale pulled a Kristin Stewart in the Batman Suit. I kept waiting for him to close his mouth when he was in the suit, and sometimes I think waiting for that was more intense than waiting for the plot (but don’t get me wrong, plot was still amazing)
- Standing up after and having all your friends turn to you and ask “So, you read the comics, what happens next?”
- Having those same friends not understand WHY you’re death glaring them.
- What you thought I had a legitimate point to put here? You crazy? This is Christopher Nolan’s Batman Trilogy. Nothing ugly here. Must I repeat? Joseph Gordon Levitt.
Basically I loved it with the passion of a 1000 burning suns. And now I must see it again.
And as an added bonus — Have a little TimDick! See. I can change it up.
Wow would you look at the time? Or rather the extremely extended absence?
Due to the (many) bugging messages I received, the next thing to be put up is from the Rubble!verse. In about a month I have holidays so expect more then — until that time I’ll try to be more consistent.
Anygays, Rubble!verse, next chapter (it might help to re-look over the series before reading this — last chapter found here)
Jaytim with a touch of Damicol. And Jason being all broskies with Dami because I like some brotherly sorta-bonding in my writing.
Characters:Tim Drake, Jason Todd, Dick Grayson, Bruce Wayne. ((Red Robin, Red Hood, Nightwing, Batman)) Jason/Tim
Notes: I’ve read WAAAY too much fanfiction and have too much love for this pairing.. Also Jason/Dick and Tim/Kon, but I’ll save that for another time. Besides, good ol’ Captainnaustralia made me really love this pairing. So I think I’ll drabble her some things to Yellowcard whilst I work through my Teddy/Billy writer’s block (I’m sorry, the past few weeks have been stressful with doctors and work and going away this weekend). Anyhow, Holly, this is for you, lovely. For showing me Batman and his wonderful Bird-boys.
AU// Jason didn’t die, he simply disappeared after he recovered from nearly being beaten to death by the Joker and Tim slipped in and took his place because Batman needed Robin. Going into that later. I wanted to establish Jason and Tim first.
Suggested Listening: Believe - Yellowcard ((Yellowcard never fails to make me think of Robins.))
Whatever I did to inspire this Jess… tell me. So I can do it again. And again. And again.
Also I’m coming home for the holidays and I’m not afraid to kick you back if you kick me in your sleep when I stay over.
What a joke!
I swear on all the gods I started drawing on my window with the intent of writing notes on the glass.
I swear it.
I’m really not happy with Robin but I’m really lovin’ the Joker.